Monday, January 5, 2009

a fresh start

Happy New Year!
i cannot believe how fast 2008 went! it was full of ups and downs, but as i look back i am again amazed of how great god is! i am so blessed! as i take some time to reflect on this next year, the one thing i so want is to keep myself at the feet of god. so many things i my life are harder then they should be because i keep trying to keep control and not turning to who really has it! i know that if i place myself at his feet all things will be as they should. only with the lord will i become the wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend that i so want to be. so here is to another year! thank you lord for fresh starts :)

2 comments:

tim and kristi said...

amen. thank you for the reminder - you are certainly not alone. i will pray for intimate times as you seek and find yourself at His feet. i know He will be waiting.

Clark Family said...

What a great place to be! I want be right there with you my precious friend! :)

I've been so blessed to see the many ways that the Lord has grown, and continues to grow you and draw you closer to Him!! You are an amazing daughter of the Most High King!!! He loves you so much that He can't take His eyes off of you!! How romantic? I bet He's stoked that your heart wants to depend on Him even more!!! You are LOVELY... How blessed am I to have you as my dear friend???? Love to you!