Friday, October 24, 2008

grand lake !!


we went to grand lake last weekend for a little get away with my parents, dana and sonya and kendal and the gang. we were lucky enough to get to stay at my aunt and uncles AMAZING cabin! we stayed in an awesome room over looking the lake it even had a revolving door to a secret little nook for kya to sleep in...she thought it was amazing! we had a wonderful time with family. we went on walks down to the lake, played games, saw elk, and just really enjoyed each other! here are some pictures from our great weekend!


me and my girls

kya loved going on walks



looking at the fish jumping


my happy baby!


gotta have your walking stick :)



sitting on the front porch

what a face


i am so lucky


the girls were a little distracted :)

amazing!!

we had so much fun !

buddies












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw your pictures online the other day. Looks like you guys had a GREAT weekend. Your girlies sure are beautiful :)