Thursday, May 12, 2011

mothers day!

it was a wonderful mothers day this last week! mark and the girls made me breakfast in bed and gave me some awesome thoughtful gifts! we then went to brunch with my family! the weather was BEAUTIFUL! we spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the backyard and just enjoying each other! i feel soooo blessed to be a mom! i have 2 amazing girls, who love each other dearly and are just soo much fun! i am sooo blessed !!!

i also loved to celebrate my amazing mom and also how she is a wonderful gaga for my girls! she is always there to support, love, talk with, cry with, laugh with, whatever ! she is the perfect role model of being selfless for her kids! i don't know what i would do without my mom! we love you mom!


we also feel sooo blessed to have a wonderful mother in law! jan loves us and loves our girls so much! we are so thankful God brought her into our life! she is such a blessing! we love you so much jan!! you mean so much to us!


here are some fun pictures from our day!








No comments: