Monday, May 12, 2008

happy mothers day



Happy mothers day!
how fun! mothers day just keeps getting better the older kya is and now that i have 2 girls!! kya is in school on fridays and she brought home a present for me! she was so excited to give it to me for mothers day. it was a beautiful hand print of her with flowers and buttons! i was so excited to get my first hand made present from her! she was so proud!
we had a wonderful day with family playing in the yard! mark made me feel so special and valued! i truly feel blessed by my girls!
i hope you all had a great mothers day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I just love hand-made gifts!!! Tommy made me a card in Sunday school. Aren't crafts from your kids just the most precious things of all?? Those pictures of you two just warms my heart!!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good day!