Tuesday, May 6, 2008

what a day!!

it has been a great yet busy day! you know those days when you wake up with a list of things you want to get done. you already feel like you are behind when your feet hit the ground. now is is 430 pm and i feel GREAT!! i actually accomplished all i wanted to get done! the girls have been angels today so that helped with it all!! thank you kya and kinley :)
so here i am...with some free time before mark gets home! i am actually really enjoying this blog. i am also loving keeping up on my friends lives with their blogs! what a great invention!
this weekend was fast but fun! we had sean and lexi over on friday to hang out. it was so much fun to watch averi and kya play together. it is so obvious that they are getting older by watching them play. we are thinking about putting them in a dance class together...that would be a blast!
kya is again keeping up entertained...i will put up her latest dancing video..i know i shouldn't be teaching my daughter to be shaking her bootie...but it is just too darn cute..
well here it is...enjoy :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm...you HAVE to put those girls in a dance class because now I can't imagine much of anything that would be more entertaining to see than Kya and Avery dancing.

Glad you had such a productive day, I love it when that happens.

Molly said...

this is CLASSIC!
I love it.
And, I'm trying to picture my boys in butterfly wings.
Do you think Kristian would go for that?

tim and kristi said...

ok so i love that for 2 reasons - kya is super duper cute and i love her dancing - as well as the sounds of american idol in the background. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Maybe she can shake her booty for Tommy!! Ha! What are we doing to these two?? ;)

LauraAnne said...

Probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Watch out teenage years!!