Wednesday, July 30, 2008

what a week!!

it has been crazy! kya broke her arm last week...and then with my dad's horrible motorcycle accident we are having a hard time finding up from down! we have been trying to be up at the hospital as much as possible with my mom and dad. this can be trying at times with 2 kiddos! but each day we have seen baby steps do dad getting better. there are times where we all get emotional and frustrated about why this all happened, and wanting to make it better for dad. we have learned to take it one day at a time. and ya know it is okay to just say life kind of sucks right now :) but in the midst of all the stress and worry we are still enjoying our family and our kids! they can bring smiles even in the worst times! i love watching my dad smile when i wheel kinley in the stroller into his hospital room! thanks again for your prayers and support!

sisters
what a smile
kya at her first dentist visit!
kya did AMAZING at her first dental visit! she was so brave and we were so happy to find out her teeth were in GREAT shape!! good job kya!

1 comment:

LauraAnne said...

With your amazing faith and long time support...this will hopefully be over soon. I just wanted to let you know that I enlisted my parents and their prayer groups at church praying for your pop. I heart you. Keep your head up.