Friday, September 11, 2009

help me to remember....

i love days like today! BEAUTIFUL weather, giggles heard from the back yard, a big cup of coffee, picnic lunch in the backyard...LOVE IT! kya and kinley are just so fun! they love each other and are really enjoying playing together. it was fun just sitting on my rocking chair watching them just enjoy the simple things of life. kya LOVES to swing! she could swing all day. pure joy is in her eyes as she sees how high she can get. kinley LOVES her car! she will play with that thing for hours! she loves to put the keys in and drive all over the patio, she gets out ...plays with the gas cover and hops back in waving bye bye to me. she is such a ham! i love watching their personalities and how god made them so different and unique...so cool!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


thank you lord for days like today. thank you for my beautiful girls that make me so happy! i am so blessed and want to work on TRULY letting that saturate my life! on days when life is not so fun..when i feel discouraged, frustrated, sad, angry...help me to remember this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

you are both in my prayers. I am glad you can still be thankful. Thankfulness is so important! May God have mercy.

Anonymous said...

You and your girls are so precious to us! I am glad you had time to just sit and watch them! That is always so much fun! Next year when Tommy and Kya are both in kindergarden, the "babies" and you and I are SO on for pedi's!

kstivers said...

what a beautiful moment. You all look so happy even with so much going on! Mark looks great...we continue to keep you close in our hearts and in our prayers. Love seeing your smiles!