Tuesday, April 29, 2008

kinley talking with mama :)

tonight while mark put kya to bed i thought i would try to get some live action of kinley and her new tricks!! we just tried out the bumbo chair tonight and she loved it! i think she was so proud of herself sitting all alone! i wanted to see if she would talk a little for the camera...she actually cooperated with me after some encouragement! it is amazing how quick she is growing up! mark and i are having the time of our lives with these girls! we feel so blessed! i think we are going to have another talker in the family :) mark may not have a chance to speak again !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! That video is absolutely adorable!! I can't believe she talked sooo much! What a cute baby!

Molly said...

oh, she's SOOO cute. I love it love it love it.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!! Poor Mark! ;)

Unknown said...

Melt my heart!