Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Just in case any of you were wondering, my wife is the most amazing mother (and wife!) in the world. I can not say enough about the mom that she is. From days spent coloring and reading with the girls to hugs and kisses to tea parties and trips to the park to putting our house and lives in order to caring for others and staying up all night at work, Brooke gives all of herself to her family. I knew she was a gift from God the day he brought her into my life, I just didn't know at that time how lucky I would be to have a mom like her for my kids. I couldn't imagine anyone better! Brooke, I love you! Thank you for being who you are...I am so lucky and blessed...

2 comments:

The VandenBerg Family said...

so sweet Mark!

elizabeth said...

Hi there - Mark and I went to school for years - until University. My Mother (still goes to Caledonia CRC) told me of Mark's illness last week. I wrote his name immediately on my prayer wall and have and will be praying. I will be adding you to my bloglines feed so I can keep up with how you are all doing. I have learned from experience that more people are praying for us than we know. I respect Mark very much and count it an honour to pray for him. - Elizabeth R (Dutton and South Christian those many years ago).